Welcome to Family Camp
Camp Swatara is a great place to Come during the week for just a day we call it Day Camping! Come, rent a site and have a great day with your family.
On selected weekends throughout the summer the Family Camp Commission and Camp Staff have planned special program events.
Reservations can be made for individual sites on a first-come, first serve basis.
Reservations for groups can be made a year ahead.
Choose from 140 shaded or unshaded sites for a trailer, camper, tent, or recreational vehicle:
- 45 sites with electric and waters
- 44 sites with 3 point hookups
- 10 primitive tent sites
- 15 cottages
- 26 seasonal site
- Tables and fire rings
- Firewood available for a small fee
- Modern rest rooms
- Hot showers
- Dumping station
- Camp store
- Boating, canoing and paddle boats
- Swimming pool
- 18-hole miniature golf course (small fee)
- Bike track and Bike trail
- Fellowship hall for group activities
- Woods pavilion for group activities
- Shuffleboard and table tennis
- Softball, volleyball, basketball and soccer
Family Camp Manager
* Robert Cayless can be reached at 717-933-5244 and