Advanced registration is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to assist with camp’s planning and to ensure the availability of meal tickets and lodging options!
You can register online HERE or by calling the main camp office at 717-933-8510. Or, you can print and mail in a registration form (coming soon).
- Day Only Registration for Saturday and Sunday is FREE! Registering in advance allows you to purchase meal tickets and sign-up for add-on programs.
- BEST DEAL! Weekend Packages include overnight lodging for Friday and/or Saturday nights in our retreat area as well as tickets for Saturday breakfast and dinner and Sunday morning breakfast, which will be served family style in the East Lodge. Guests may select from our hotel-style North Lodge, rustic East Area Cabins or our modern West Area Cabins and newly renovated West Retreat.
- Weekend Package (East Area, West Area) - $75 per adult (13 and up) and $37.50 for kids age 3-12.
- North Lodge Weekend Package - $100 per adult (13 and up) and $50 for kids age 3-12.
- Overnight Lodging for Friday and/or Saturday nights without meals included is also available in our retreat area. Guests may select from our rustic East Area Cabins or our modern West Area Cabins and newly renovated West Retreat.
- Weekend Lodging (East Area, West Area) - $60 per adult (13 and up) and $30 for kids age 3-12.
- Lodging and meals for children under 3 are free but must still register!
- Family Camp Site Reservations - Persons interested in staying in our Family Camping Center (campground) should make their site reservations directly with Family Camp Staff by completing a Reservation Request or by calling 717-933-5244. (Family Campground Campers should note that the camp schedule of activities for this weekend - including boating, mini-golf, and the pool - will be based around the 75th anniversary schedule and NOT the typical summer camping weekend.)